Depending on how well you look after your new eyebrows and your skin type, these will last up to two years.
Before the consultation:
- An initial consultation fee of £50 is paid prior to the consultation date. This amount is then deducted from the final price.
- Consent forms will be emailed to you for completion and you will have to bring them back when you visit us.
- Patch Test must applied 24hrs before your treatment (We can post this out to you if you wish, or you can waiver this on the day of your treatment but you must confirm this on the consent form).
- We draw the brow design in pencil so you get an idea of the new shape.
- We take photographs of your brows in order to so study the symmetry of your features (Nobody’s face is totally symmetrical and you need to be realistic with your expectations).
On the consultation day:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your treatment time (Late arrival can lead to your treatment being postponed to another day due to our busy schedule).
- Your brow areas will be cleaned with sterile pads and the new shape will be drawn on to your skin (Photographs will be taken to highlight possible defects in the design).
- A sterile microblading tool and a disposable blade will be used for every procedure.
- EU regulated permanent makeup and high quality micro pigments are used.
- To avoid additional charges please give a minimum of 48 hours for any cancelled appointments.
At the beginning of your treatment you will feel a scratching feeling during the first marking of the shape. A numbing cream is then applied and absorbed into the skin within a few seconds in order to reduce the discomfort level.
We suggest you return for your touch up treatment no later than 12 weeks after the initial treatment date. Everyone’s skin heals differently after the first treatment. Please be aware that this treatment consists of two parts: Original treatment and touch up treatment.
It is essential that you wash your skin gently during the first 24 hours, in order to remove residual pigment as well as prevent the build up of dust particles. We recommend you dab your brow area regularly in the first few days. You can use cool water with a damp cotton pad to prevent your skin drying out and scabs forming on the treated area. We also suggest you apply oil over your brow area 3-4 times a day for the first few days. Natural oils that can be used are :
- Grape seed oil (most popular)
- Sweet almond oil
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil (absorbs into the skin without build up)
The oils above help the brow area heal holistically and get the best results when it comes to retaining the mircopigment in the skin.
Avoid Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline during your healing period:
Any petroleum or vaseline based ointment can cause a reaction leading to crusting and scabbing. With our treatment and aftercare recommendation you can expect to see a little flaking but not scabbing. Vaseline/Petroleum can also cause sweating as the skin is not able to breathe.
Microblading 10 Day healing period:
You will be given a book with guidance on how to care for your brows during the initial healing period. This includes:
- No sun beds
- No sweating in the gym
- No makeup on the brow area
- No anti aging creams on the brow area
- Do not pick flakes if any appear
- Do not scratch the brow area